Algorithm create unforgettable experiences that bring people together. We're an award-winning collective of artists, technologists and producers that collaborate with our clients every step of the way to bring incredible ideas to life. At Algorithm, we make it real. With specialisations across a wide range of creative disciplines, our Dublin studio is split into three sections that work independently and collectively to deliver spectacular moments that live long in the memory.
Some of our past work includes:
Shine Your Light Solstice
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join Algorithm to assist with the advance and preproduction of a large scale festival happening in January of 2022 - the first of its kind in Ireland. This is an exciting opportunity for an extremely organised individual who has onsite and technical understanding as well as a flair for a fast paced work environment and a love for all things creative.
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Terms: Contract: Immediate – February 2022
Reporting to: Ólan Clarke, Director of Operations
Requirements: Flexible work schedule, onsite requirements may vary.
Key Responsibilities (but not limited to)
• Liaising with installation artists.
• Advancing and documenting artist requirements.
• Assisting in technical and onsite production.
• Monitoring budgets.
• Processing invoices and PO.
• Crew deployment.
• Managing timelines pertaining all artist activities.
• Booking & scheduling suppliers.
• Booking & scheduling travel and accommodation.
• Exceptional organisational and administrative skills paired with a keen attention to detail.
• Cool, calm and collected – you stay level headed under pressure.
• The ability to multi-task and correspond with a plethora of clients, artists and suppliers.
• You are extremely organized and can prioritize your workload.
• You are communicative, confident, and friendly.
• You have an extremely hard work ethic.
• 2 years previous experience in event management/ planning or coordination.
• Onsite understanding & technical experience.
• Strong administrative skills and an ability to meet deadlines.
• Flexible working hours – onsite requirements may vary.
• You are ready to jump straight in and take the reins on the project.
• Adaptability to last minute changes.
• Full, clean drivers licence.
Send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Production Coordinator.
Please note we are an equal opportunities employer.